Monday, April 28, 2008

New Semester

After 2 weeks of non-stop eating+sleeping+dreaming finally school reopen, err, no, college reopen. Glad to be back here, i will grow even fatter if i stay at home doing the same things.....

Its been some times, and the first day i came back to INTI then i met some problems. My plug sockets in my room were not working, so i got no current to use for 3 days. Have to carry my phone charger around and charge my cellphone in my fren's room. Completely like an idiot. I don even dare to listen to mp3 in my phone becoz of this problem>.<

Anyway, it really feels good to be back. Timetable is like hell, lecturers are still the same(Chemistry ROCKS), expect for Biology, gonna miss my old bio lecturer, she is like my sister LOL.

But unfortunately, some frens are moving out from the college, they got some scholarship, some change programme, but all the best, hope all of u do well and we shall meet again in the future.

Well, new semester, new starting again. Hope i can do better in this semester than last one. Looking forward for all the upcoming events, Orientation Night, Intiball, etc.....

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online