Wednesday, May 7, 2008

My Beloved Violin

This is the violin, which accompany me for 3 years. Yes, i knew her 3 years ago. She is a Stradivarius, from Itali. Actually, this violin was with my sister for more than 5 years. So basically she is about 8 to 9 years old. Well, now she is with me what to complain lol, coz my sister got herself another one. But still, although my sister get another one, the sound of this violin is still much better than my sister’s one coz this violin had been played for 9 years. Well, violins, something that u will never regret buying it, coz, the longer u play it, the better the sound, and more valuable it is.



There u go, some pics of my beloved violin





Valetaki lying in the violin case(note the thing like compass? No its not a compass, its a meter to estimate the humidity of the violin case)




Say hi to everyone Valetaki.






The bow(why call it a bow? Don ask me, coz i dunno the answer......)




This seems familiar huh? Its like something u can see when u play pool. Ya, its a rosin, but this one is much bigger than those u can see in the pool. Well, this is the rosin for the bow.

Shoulder rest, for the violin to rest on ur shoulder~~


This is the mute, but this is the older version one, the new one is much smaller and must more beautiful than this one>.<

1 comments:

xylmel said...

Boo ya=)I link'd ya

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online