Friday, June 27, 2008

Bon Voyage

Bye Sharon, good luck in Taylor. Well, luckily Mel posted in her blog, if not I will never know u are going to Taylor. Well, guess u are one of the lucky one, good luck in future lol. Say hi to Khoo for us, and in case u haven't forgot, the 'wood' of the project is now back to the superglue, fate eh??

When u come back to melacca remember to tell me ya, surely I will go to melacca lol(Proud to be melaccan lol). Anyway, thanks for all ur guidance thru our first semester in INTI, all those assignments, lab report etc.... and the bbq as well, without u I think we will never start the fire lol. U are going to be missed, don ever forget us ya.

Basically this is the only photo I have(pity I am not in the photo>.<). Say hi to Eugene for me:P

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online