Thursday, September 4, 2008

Nightmare continues

OK, basically fasting season for the muslims start ady(or if u prefer to call it puasa). One month of cup noodles life. Suddenly discovered that finals is just 2 months away, and come think of it, I really cannot recall what I learnt in the past few months lol, sometimes accidently dozed off during the class:P

Looking forward for the next holiday, the 9 day long hari raya holiday!! But that means finals is just around the corner as well>.< MUET will start on 15th of October, have to work hard for it as it will determine which U I am going after I finish the current programme here. Pressure, pressure, pressure!!!!!

This is one of the background music from the psp game Final Fantasy 7:Crisis Core. I love it coz the composer mix together violin, guitar and drums. Hope one day I will be able to play this together with Patrick lol(he is ff fans as well)

Ok, off to finish off new assignments>.< I will wait for u to find us a drummer Pats:P

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online