Tuesday, September 23, 2008

A Short Post

Lol, just a short post, now using school's computer. Actually having informatic class now, but finished all the projects ady, so while lecturer is not looking at me, so think of update this blog.

One week holiday coming, thx to hari raya, now really on holiday mood, really cannot focus at all for the lessons. Was thinking of finding my frens but all them will be having their exam very very soon. Good luck to all of u guys, A-level rocks, not to forget my frens who are taking S.A.M. Good luck for ur upcoming trial exam and final exam as well.

Well my case is nowhere better than theirs. After one week holiday I will be having MUET exam, then after that finals. Lol, I haven't started my revision>.< Really dunno how am I going to pass this exam@@

Ok, lecturer coming this way, got to go!!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online